Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cotton Eye Joe located

2 posters

:: ENTERTAINMENT :: Music

Go down

Cotton Eye Joe located Empty Cotton Eye Joe located

Post by Cabezon Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:51 pm

After some twenty years of attempting to ascertain where did he come from and, indeed, where did he go, the location of Cotton Eye Joe has been revealed as Billericay in Essex.

“I honestly had no idea so many people wanted to know where I did go,” said Mr Eye Joe from his home yesterday.

“It was Billericay. I mean, I was right here. It’s a nice, quiet town and smashing for the commute into London.

“And for the record, where did I come from? Colchester. Well Manningtree, which is just outside Colchester.”

An old, recently married acquaintance of Mr Eye Joe, was relieved to know finally where he did go.

“You see, if it hadn’t been for Cotton-Eye Joe, I’d have been married a long time ago,” he said, a wistful look in his eye.

“So naturally, it’s nice, after so many years to ascertain exactly where he did go.

“And Billericay? Nice town, smashing for the commute into London.”

It had been claimed that Mr Eye Joe brought disaster wherever he went, but he vehemently denies this.

“Disaster? Nonsense, all I came for was having some fun.”

And with that, Mr Eye Joe rode off through the fields so handsome and strong, to catch his train into London where he works on an IT helpdesk.
Cabezon
Cabezon
Admin

https://talkback.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Cotton Eye Joe located Empty Re: Cotton Eye Joe located

Post by Kid B Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:50 pm

So, we know where he ended up, but where did he come from? confused
Kid B
Kid B

Back to top Go down

:: ENTERTAINMENT :: Music